$30k Sign On Veterinarian in Las Vegas (Rainbow Animal Hospital)
National Veterinary Associates (NVA)
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Type: Full Time
Required Education: DVM or equivalent
Internal Number: 5376
Rainbow Animal Hospital is looking for a new graduate or experienced full-time or part time veterinarian.
· 50% of our staff have over 10 years of tenure!
· Sign on Bonus / Relocation Bonus - $30K !!!
· 4 Day Work Week
· Competitive Base Salary with Monthly Production Bonus
· Incentive on Retail, Food, and Adopted Online Pharmacy Platform
· Generous PTO with focus on work-life balance.
· 401k and Match
· Full benefits package, professional liability insurance coverage, licensure coverage, and CE allowance.
· Offering advanced CE opportunity at the Oquendo center in Las Vegas - Dentistry, Surgery, etc.
· Two techs per DVM to provide ample support in seeing patients.
Our 3 doctor small animal hospital located in the western Las Vegas Valley. We offer the highest standard of care and services to Las Vegas pet owners! Our privately owned hospital has been serving the community for over 35 years. We pride ourselves with providing quality medicine and surgery and have a great staff of well trained licensed technicians, technician assistants customer service representatives.
We emphasize in -depth medical workups and complete patient care, client communications and follow-up. We also utilize board certified specialists including: mobile surgeons, radiologists, cardiologists,ophthamologists, and internists as needed to provide our patients with the best of care.
The hospital is well equipped with digital radiology including dental radiology. We also have Heska in-house diagnostic lab equipment and ultrasound capability. Also utilized extensively is a mobile veterinary ultrasonographer that provides excellent consults in- house for difficult cases.
NVA is a leading global veterinary community of more than 1,400 veterinary hospitals and pet resorts united in the love of animals and the people who love them. Our animal care ecosystem spans the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Singapore. Rooted in a culture of compassion, innovation and collaboration, NVA champions each hospital's unique culture and provides the support and opportunities veterinary teams need to deliver exceptional care to pets and their families.