Buckner Animal Clinic is an AAHA accredited practice located in east Dallas, TX. We are seeking to add a Medical Director to our busy practice that strives to provide professional, timely attention to every animal that comes through our doors. Here, we have a centered focus on work, life, and family balance.
Our clinic serves dogs and cats and has an opportunity to serve exotics if a candidate is interested in expanding into this market. Our doctors are always looking for more ways in which to serve their community. We see more medical and surgical cases than the average clinic. You will have the ability to do more than wellness and vaccinate!
About our hospital:
* Offers digital dental radiography and ultrasound to its patients.
* Our collaborative doctors enjoy minor orthopedic surgery and would excellent mentors for you if you desire.
Our doctors are always looking for more ways in which to serve their community. We are open to all ideas and our hospital has full room to enhance services.
* Experienced practitioners.
* Veterinarian from an AVMA-accredited institution.
* License to practice veterinary medicine in the state of Texas or able to attain one, and be in good standing.
* DEA licensure is preferred.
* Must have a passion for continued learning and improvement, excellent communication skills, and a proactive approach.
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to explain medical terms and conditions using simple language.
* Availability for weekend shifts.
If you are interested in this opportunity, we encourage you to apply!
National Veterinary Associates is a leading global pet care organization united in the love of animals and the people who love them.
NVA, a community of approximately 1,400 premier locations consisting primarily of general practice veterinary hospitals in addition to equine hospitals and pet resorts, and Ethos Veterinary Health, which consists of 145 world-class specialty and emergency hospitals, are rooted in a culture of compassion and innovation.
NVA and EVH’s innovative, collaborative approach underpins a shared commitment to delivering exceptional veterinary care. For more information, visit www.nva.com.