Veterinarian to join our wellbeing-focused hospital in Albany, NY (no on call or night shifts)
Parkside Veterinary Hospital
Location: Albany, New York
Type: Full Time
DVM or equivalent
Internal Number: Albany - Parkside
Parkside Veterinary Hospital is looking for a Veterinarian to join our community-based practice that values customized health care and client communication. Established in 1982, Parkside Veterinary Hospital is a modern and inviting practice with a reputation for combining high-quality medicine and exceptional client service.
Our team takes great pride in our community-based welfare groups including: medical care for the cats from the Whiskers Cat Shelter, offering free exams to pets adopted from the Mohawk Hudson Humane Society, participating in Friends of Animals spay/neuter program, and giving discounts to a number of animal rescue groups.
Our facility includes:
· Dental suite with digital dental radiology
· Digital radiology
· Therapeutic Laser
· Wide range of monitoring equipment
Our benefits include:
· Competitive salary
· Medical benefits (including health, dental and vision)
· Employee assistance program (EAP)
· CE allowance
· Liability coverage
· We offer a flexible schedule with no on call or night shifts!
We are looking for:
· A dedicated vet who takes pride in their work
· Strong communicator to build relationships with clients and team members
· New Grads welcome
· Full time or Part time opportunity available
Our practice has a positive, wellbeing-focused culture that we’d love to tell you about. Get the conversation started by applying today!